Odd combination but shows a problem.
Winter Wolf - Bite is sole Natural Attack (Bite) which correctly gets 1.5 Str to damage.
Add Bloodrager 3, Draconic Bloodline (adds claws while raging).
Per rules: The Claws mean he has 3 Natural Attacks, so loses the special privilege of 1.5 Str Dam, but they are all 3 Primary, so full Str.
1) the claws are always active, even when not raging (but p.16 "Unless otherwise specified, he gains the effects of his bloodline powers only while in a bloodrage")
2) changing bloodline does not remove the claws
3) despite changing bloodline, I can still add, and change Draconic Bloodline Type (colour)
4) I can't change back to Draconic bloodline (presumably because the sub-type (colour) is still attached?)
5) Power Attack is great for a raging monster. With a sole Bite, Power Attack is correctly adding the 2H 1.5*Dam bonus (so Wolf 6, Bloodrager 3 is -3/+6 normally, -3/+9 for 2H)
But when there are claws, the Power Attack is still 2H only, despite the Str bonus dropping to 1H
Doesn;t matter whether I add Power Attack before or after adding Claws, he still is only able to add Power Attack (2H).
Since Raging Claws are a temp. bonus, I really want to be able to select whether I add Power Attack 1H or 2H to get the right bonus?
Pathfinder core ruleset