The font size on PDF character sheets are way too small. I was using reading glasses and a magnifying glass, and it still hurt my eyes every time I had too look at something. It would be wonderful to have a character sheet using 12 point font, even if it were many pages long. Thanks!
(I don't know if this is an "Output Sheet" issues, but if not please put it in the right area.)
I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you.
I've attached a PDF character sheet, so you can see what I talk about.
First: the new character sheet is much better than the old one. Even if you make no more improvements to it, I'll still use the new one. Thanks so much!
Here are some improvements that you can make if you have time. I've listed them in order of importance (in my opinion):
1. In the spell list (starting on page 3), the boxes run into the titles of the spells.
2. The header for the still-table (on page 1) is jumbled together.
3. Just above Initiative and below AC (on page 1), some text runs together.
3. The traits, feats, special qualities, languages, and proficiencies text boxes (on page 2) still use very small text.
4. The "Offence" and "Defence" boxes on page 1 are smaller than the text they should hold.
5. Several boxes on page 1 (such as "Fortitude", "Melee", and the ones right below those), the text is too high in the box. The top of the text touches the edge of the box, but their is whitespace at the bottom. Also, in all cases the second line of text in the box is too small for me to read.
Thanks very much for all your work.
I'll try to grab some time this weekend to make those adjustments.
Larger Text sheet exists. No further feedback from user. So closing this out.