Selecting any of the csheet_condensed_* templates results in a file that can't be opened (at least by Adobe, which is the only viewer I have)
There were some entries tagged severe during all the exports, but I was leaving work and didn't have much time to look into them.
I will recreate tomorrow.
We have moved to a new version of our PDF generation library (fop) and we have jumped forward 8 years or so! In that time there has been a lot of tightening up of the validation of the syntax. I updated the fantasy_master_std.xslt file and made sure that sheets based from it are produced, but there are some known formatting issues.
This issue is a direct result of the FOP update and as such I'll move it to be a sub task of the parent update issue.
Note: the change was discussed and approved on the exp list on 7 Jan 2014.
I know we discussed and approved. Figured this was likely a result of that update
Actually so did I, and I considered reporting these under the existing issue that mentions creating an OS issue as a result of the fop update (CODE-72). In the end I figured it was best to report the issue as I saw it and allow you guys to bin it properly.
Resolved as part of other code work.