The following character sheet templates are removing the last skill in the skill list from the output whenever the character is wearing armor. (Possibly due to the addition of the "Acrobatics (Jump)" conditional skill.)
Standard.htm (and preview)
This issue does not seem to affect any HTML output templates using .ftl (however that may be due to the related issue that the .ftl templates are not displaying conditional skills).
Microsoft Windows 7 (64bit)
Well, as soon as it is up and working I certainly can. Or I can build from the repo...not sure if it will work for me though. Had some issues last time I tried that. I'll let you know as soon as I get back to my PC.
Matthew, you don't really need to build the whole application from the repo. To fix this problem, you'll only need to get the current outputsheets/base.xml.ftl from GitHub and replace your local copy with it.
I loaded 6.05.00 with the new base.xml.ftl and it appears to have fixed the issue. I'm doing more comprehensive testing to ensure that no lingering issues remain, but as of now all skills are showing in preview and PDF standard output.
The only issue I'm seeing is that the preview is still showing up with the last skill missing. However, I think that is probably due to the fact that I only took the fix for the output sheet. I assume that the other changes made with pull #14 will fix that issue as well.
Yes, I believe that to be true. If you want, you can check by getting the appropriate files from GitHub. I'm closing this tracker as a duplicate.